Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 2 ....Attack Phase (PP)




Morning Weigh-in : 97Kg/213.4lbs


  • daily loss : 1kg/2.2lbs
  • Total loss : 1kg/2.2lbs
Breakfast
  • One bottle of Vitamilk
  • 3 boiled eggs ( I ate one full egg and ate only the egg-whites of the remaining two)
  • One cup of green tea
Lunch
  • 2 large pieces of boiled goat meat seasoned with pepper, garlic and onion
  • 1 piece of boiled chicken
  • 1 bottle of Vitamilk
Dinner
  • 2 Cups of "Chi-Health" Soya milk
  • 3 spoons of Oat bran in skimmed milk
  • 1 cup of Chamomile tea
Exercise

A 30 minute walk round the mall carrying a heavy shopping basket.

I went shopping after work today with girlfriend and bought about 5 packs of 1Lt plain soya milk, some minced meat for meat balls, then different spices. Been watching my salt intake. The best part of this experience is that I instinctively check out the nutritional information of any food item I pick up. Fat...No, Carbohydrate...more than 15g/100ml...No, Cholesterol > 0mg...No.
I felt a bit weak today but am putting it down to work stress rather than the diet. Lets see what tomorrow brings. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment