Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 3 ...Attack Phase (PP)

Morning Weigh-in : 96kg/211.2lbs
  • Daily loss: 1kg/2.2lbs
  • Total Loss: 2kg/4.4lbs
Breakfast
  • Scrambled egg with some slices of smoked chicken
  • 1 cup of green tea
  • 1 cup of Soya Milk

Lunch
  • 1 piece of smoked chicken
  • 3 cups of Soya milk/1ltr


Dinner
  • Home-made Goat meat peppersoup
  • 2 meatballs
  • 1 Coca-Cola light
Exercise


A 10 minute walk home




I woke up feeling  tired and a bit 'off' today. I am putting it down to the fact that I went to bed late but am also not ruling out the diet nor the onset malaria (It's been raining mosquitoes in my house lately) I have also started waking up in the night to pee (something I rarely did before)

I had considered calling in sick but felt a lot better after breakfast. Work today was a breeze and I managed to find time to eat the chicken and Soya milk I took to work. I also took some Weet-bix along with me in-case I became too hungry. I need to buy a water bottle to make it easy for me to drink water more often and keep track of how much I consume daily.


Stayed up late tonight hanging out with friends and had a Coca-Cola light. It's getting a bit easier to avoid temptations to eat or nibble on something.



No comments:

Post a Comment