Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 4 ... Attack Phase (PP)



Morning Weigh-in : 96kg/211.2lbs
  • Daily loss: 0kg/2.2lbs
  • Total Loss: 2kg/4.4lbs
Breakfast
  • 2 Tablespoons of Oat bran boiled in semi-skimmed milk
  • 1 boiled egg
  • 1 cup of green tea

Mid-day Snack
  • 1 cup of green tea
  • 1boiled egg


Lunch
  • Grilled Fish
  • 2 Cups of Soya milk

Dinner
  • 3 Cups of Soya milk

Exercise


I had to carry a lot of heavy stuffs and shuttle between Ikoyi and Yaba. Never sweated so much in a long time. I guess that should suffice for today
I woke up today feeling a lot better than I did yesterday. Weighed myself and realised I hadn't lost anything! Not to worry but I seriously need to get a digital scale. 
Today was my boss's birthday and as usual Lunch was on him. I sort of wished I hadn't started this diet before today. Had to stick with grilled fish.
Planned on going for the Brazilian party later in the evening but was dead tired and ended up sleeping off at J's place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment