Saturday, July 7, 2012

Day 5 ...Attack Phase (PP)


Breakfast
  • 2 Tablespoons of Oat bran boiled in semi-skimmed milk
  • Scrambled eggs
  • 1 cup of green tea
Lunch
  • 1 large piece of boiled Chicken breast
  • 1 cup of green tea

Dinner
  • Chicken and Fish in tomato sauce (stew)
  • 2 cups of water

Exercise


Running up the stairs to my apartment countless times today then ...Driving! drove around town from 2pm till 12.30am. My legs feel very sore. I really need to make out time to run or hit the gym

Woke up today at 12 noon and still felt like I woke up at 6 am. Couldn't weigh myself as I did not have access to my scale. I still need to buy my digital scales. There was no light through the night and wet didn't bother to put on the generator. It was only after breakfast (brunch really), that  I realized albeit late that the packs of goat meat, chicken liver and chicken were might be getting spoilt. We were only able to salvage the chicken and had to  throw away the rest...sobs. :( 
The chicken served as a late lunch and I and J went to my apartment to do some laundry before heading out for the Ikeja mall. Met up with Ibrahim then spent some time at the new Mr.Price then headed to shoprite to replenish my stock. Fresh chicken, smoked chicken, fish fillets, dry wors, low fat cheese, more soya milk, minced meat et al .this should last me for a while.
We ended up at Ibrahim's place and to say I was tempted is an understatement. "Biscuits?"...No, "Can I make some rice for you" ...emm, No, though I wouldn't mind some meat. am only allowed to eat proteins. Then Tosin brings me a nice plate of chicken and fish in tomato sauce and I can swear it's one of the best tasting stuff I've had all week. Am feeling a bit guilty as I think the fish and chicken has been fried, then Ibrahim shows up with a nice plate of wheat and Egusi soup, plops in front of me and starts to eat. Wharrahell! 
It took superhuman strength to resist that but I persevered. Yay!


Got home around 12.30am, then watched tv till 2.00am. Shower then sleep. tired much

No comments:

Post a Comment