Sunday, July 15, 2012

Day 6 ...Cruise Phase


Breakfast
  • 2 poached eggs
  • 2 spoons of oat bran boiled in skimmed milk
  • 1 cup of green tea

Lunch
  • 1 Coca-cola light

Dinner (KFC)
  • 1 zinger burger
  • 1 mini fries
  • 1 chicken drumstick
  • 1 bottle of pepsi light

Exercise
None. 


This week was a bit crazy for me. Had to deal with a lot of stress at work but managed to stick to the diet during the week. Took some time this weekend to rest and satisfy my food cravings (I really feel very guilty about that and it's already showing on the scale). I finally did get a digital scale from Game and was really happy with my purchase. Seeing results of my efforts even in fractions of a kilogram has really got me motivated about doing this. Am really hoping for a better week and looking forward to dropping below 90kg. 

Tired much! Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment